Sunday, March 10, 2013

Inexpensive Lighting Ideas to Transform Your Next Party

When throwing a party, getting crafty with your lighting can be the best investment. It can be the most cost-efficient and dramatic decoration at your party. My roommate and I are planning a milestone birthday party in a couple months and I am searching for lighting/decorating ideas. I have found a few to share with you:


Before filling the balloon with helium, place a glowstick inside it. Inflate! We want to cover the ceiling with balloons, so this could be a really interesting way of adding some light to the room.


I always want to transform the environment so the guests feel like they are walking into a different space. Using tulle and christmas lights is a creative and cheap way to create partitions or cover windows.


I love this! Use umbrellas and lights to add whimsical ambience to an outdoor space.


I can't wait to see how this will turn out! I will definitely update you!

Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment