Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Breakfast Shot

Last weekend I visited my mom in Erie, PA. They are known for a few things. Their beautiful Presque Isle peninsula that contains 21 miles of recreational trails and 13 beaches, a high Italian-American population, which results in delicious restaurants and chocolatiers, like Serafini's and Stefanelli's, and no tax on clothing, so obviously great for shopping. I didn't grow up there, but spent so much time there visiting family as a child, I often felt like I did.

This most recent trip though, I discovered something miraculous at Eduardo's Tavern. It is called a "breakfast shot." Wow. It literally tastes like pancakes with a side of OJ.

The Breakfast Shot


Ingredients
1.5 oz Jameson Irish Whiskey
.5 oz Butterscotch Schnapps
2 oz OJ

Pour the Jameson and Butterscotch Schnapps in a shot glass. Drink the shot. Sip the OJ as a chaser.

Om nom nom durnk.

Love,
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment